collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 294
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Any Fisico and Ferrari fans in this forum?  (Read 21735 times)

Offline Alianora La Canta

Re: Any Fisico and Ferrari fans in this forum?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 12:28:01 PM »
Yeah) Sorry Embarrassed  It's my mistake {Ital-Gala - previous entry}

Linking to stuff in other languages is absolutely fine. After all, it's not like this interview appeared to be available in English. I just took the initiative and decided I'd better provide a translation that made sense (as opposed to the mish-mash the translator decided was apt).
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

Offline gato

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 02:35:36 PM »
Ali, the alesi interview is directly translated in english when you click britain's flag in his french interview version site. ;)
La macchina e´ bella quando quella vincerà. (The car is beautiful when it wins)
- Enzo Ferrari

Offline judy

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 05:31:06 PM »
Fisi will be taking part in the Le Mans Series this season with the Team AF Corsica. Is this a new team? I did a search on the 2009 24 hours Le Mans and found out that there was no such team last year. However the different teams that compete using Ferrari won the top 4 places in the GT2 category.  :DntKnw:

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »
The team has been around since 2002. They've raced in FIA GT 2. The last few years, they ran at Le Mans. Last year, they also ran at Sebring. This will be their first year to run the full season in the Le Mans Series. I don't know if they will be at Sebring for the race this year, but they aren't on the list for the winter test session that will be held there starting on Monday the 22nd.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 10:42:11 PM »
the alesi interview is directly translated in english when you click britain's flag in his french interview version site. {gato - 3 posts ago}

Thank you - I completely missed the fact there were any flags at all on the site  :-[
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)

Offline judy

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 02:19:20 AM »
cosworth151, Thanks for the info on the Team AF Corsica!  :D

Offline Ital-Gala

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2010, 03:39:03 PM »
;)

Offline raindancer

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2010, 05:09:34 PM »
I am a die hard Giles and Jean Alesi fan. Thanks for those links. I think he is one of the drivers who could have won many world championships if only he made the right decision and the real rain master in my opinion.
Don't Fight Forces ! Use them

Offline gato

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 12:34:47 AM »
What a beautiful poster, ital-gala! :yahoo: the man in the middle looks familiar...isn't he Olivier Panis?? He is ex f1 driver too like Fisi and Alesi.
- Enzo Ferrari

Offline judy

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 02:09:31 PM »
There is an article in autosport.com last week that confirms both Fisi and Alesi will be taking part in a test session for Le Mans series on 26/2/2010.

Giancarlo Fisichella and Jean Alesi will test Ferrari 430s at Vallelunga later this month in preparation for their Le Mans Series GT2 campaigns with the manufacturer this year.

Fisichella will race in the LMS alongside his commitments as Ferrari's test and reserve driver in Formula 1. He will be making his debut with the AF Corse team at the Italian track on February 26.

Alesi, who raced for Ferrari in F1 between 1991 and 1995, has already tested with AF Corse last October but will continue to add mileage as he prepares for his first season of GT racing.

Offline Ital-Gala

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
What a beautiful poster, ital-gala! :yahoo: the man in the middle looks familiar...isn't he Olivier Panis?? He is ex f1 driver too like Fisi and Alesi.
I also like this poster ::)
Yeah) It must be Panis) In his recent interview he said this season'd be special for him. He's really happy to see Fisi and Jean and to race with them. He stresses that it's good for LMS and he hopes he'll be able to race against them in LMP1)))

It's really good that a lot of good drivers appreciate Giancarlo

Offline gato

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 07:20:14 PM »
I remember Panis from F1, he is very friendly to other drivers. they all are almost in same age so they get along well together and they have common topics to speak. ;)
- Enzo Ferrari

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 12:51:22 AM »
It turns out that Giancarlo's already done some race car testing this year... According to Speed TV, two days of promotional filming that had previously been assumed to involve Felipe Massa at the wheel (on the grounds that it was Felipe's helmet in the car) was actually Giancarlo's first go in the new Ferrari. This happened at the start of this week.

Since the team was recording promotional material, none of the mileage is deemed "testing" by the FIA's definition of the word. There were no times, in keeping with the promotional nature of the running, but given the amount of rain at the time, we probably couldn't have read anything into the times had they existed.

In short, Fisico is keeping himself pretty busy :)
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)

Offline gato

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 01:46:06 AM »
Have you seen those commercial films in youtube?? :DntKnw:
- Enzo Ferrari

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 11:57:48 AM »
Have you seen those commercial films in youtube?? {gato - previous post}

Not yet, but I intend to :)
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle