collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 291
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Vettel Apology Tour Continues  (Read 3578 times)

Online cosworth151

Vettel Apology Tour Continues
« on: March 28, 2013, 06:20:42 PM »
Sebastian Vettel has returned to Milton Keynes to apologize for his actions at the end of the Malaysian GP. He vowed that he would never repeat such actions again.

Christian Horner revealed: "He's said he can't turn back the clock but he's accepted what he did was wrong. He's apologised to the team and to every single member of staff for his actions, because he recognises the team is vitally important and being part of the team is a crucial aspect to being able to challenge for those championships."

http://www.racer.com/vettel-apologizes-to-red-bull-staff/article/286445/?DCMP=EMC-RACER_DAILY&spMailingID=5863793&spUserID=MjMyNjk2NjU2MQS2&spJobID=69825174&spReportId=Njk4MjUxNzQS1

“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Scott

Re: Vettel Apology Tour Continues
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 07:55:34 PM »
Hope it shakes him to his roots.  But really, will RBR make him return the win to Mark at some point?  I doubt it, unless he is leading the WDC by more than enough points to make no difference in his own title chase. 
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:28:06 AM »
It is just for the sake of saying, he is not sorry for this at all. He will definitely do this again if he has to. He is doing it, as because it is still early in the season, and he needs the team by his side. That is all he cares about. 
Keep running the fast cars, you will be never out of girls

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 02:33:58 AM »
Frankly, if I were Mark, the next time I started behind Seb I would "accidentally" hit his rear tire with my front wing. A full lap on a flat tire should put Seb in his place.
Lonny

Offline Dare

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »
It's like criminals saying their sorry.Their sorry
they were caught not sorry for what they did.

Next thing you know he'll be a born again christian
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »
On the main forum page, this thread shows as "Vettel Apology Tour". I was half-expecting it to be an announcement that Seb would be singing in a rock band for the rest of the season, and that they'd already started selling the T-shirts with concert dates...
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 07:57:16 PM »
On the main forum page, this thread shows as "Vettel Apology Tour". I was half-expecting it to be an announcement that Seb would be singing in a rock band for the rest of the season, and that they'd already started selling the T-shirts with concert dates...

Can we add a Throw Vegetable at Vettel session, I am sure there will be plenty people willing to attend  ;)

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
Can we add a Throw Vegetable at Vettel session, I am sure there will be plenty people willing to attend  ;)

Sounds suspiciously like that might be the warm-up band's substitute...
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

Offline F1fanaticBD

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 02:45:09 PM »

Sounds suspiciously like that might be the warm-up band's substitute...

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

Offline lkjohnson1950

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 03:05:03 AM »
If you had any doubts about Vettel's being number 1 or how arrogant he is, here's a good read:

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2013/04/vettel-says-ignoring-team-orders-was-%E2%80%9Cindirectly%E2%80%9D-paying-webber-back/
Lonny

Offline Scott

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 04:28:05 PM »
OMG.  'He didn't deserve it' ... 'I never had support from his side'

...what an arrogant twat, and after all, who is he to make judgements like that??
The Honey Badger doesn't give a...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle