collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 374
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Alonso trying to destroy Schumacher  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Wizzo

Alonso trying to destroy Schumacher
« on: July 25, 2006, 11:21:56 AM »
Fernando Alonso states that he wants to win this weekend's German Grand Prix specifically to psychologically destroy Schumacher. While the Spaniard wants to win every Grand Prix remaining this season, this one is specifically important to him. This is what Fernando had to say:

"It's important to beat Michael at every race, not just Hockenheim! We know that at this stage of the season, we have to be finishing in front of the Ferrari's. But I think that a win in Germany could be worth more than ten points because of the psychological aspect. I try to win all the races, but it would mean a lot to take the victory here."

Ferrari is coming off of two very strong results and Renault will be key to steal Ferrari's fire before the Italian squad can make a serious impact on their Championship defence.

No matter what happens, the German Grand Prix should be a very exciting event. Schumacher's at home with everything to play for.  :good:

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:36:16 PM by vanquish89 »

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

neo_1

Re: Alonso trying to destroy Schumacher
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 03:32:22 PM »
Alonso will have to put in 110% but i hav faith.
shumi wil not take victory at hockenheim
shumi is thunder but alonso is lightning
and u know what comes before thunder...
he he he

Offline Ian

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 10:41:56 PM »
Alonso might be lightning but it's a flash and it's over but thunder just keeps on rumbling on  :P
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 08:42:49 AM »

Schumacher says his home crowd can make all the difference as he chases a hat-trick of wins in what could be his final German Formula One Grand Prix this weekend.

Alonso has said that a victory in Schumacher's backyard would be worth more than 10 points because of the psychological effect.

He says this race is a little bit of an extra motivation for all German drivers, even if it is not visible with respect to the lap-times, the psychological effect is definitely there.

I wouldn't want to play mind games with Schumacher  :crazy:

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 10:32:59 PM »
Who needs to play mind games, I can still hear that old thunder rumbling on, Oh, where did that lightning go, ha ha ha   Ian  :yahoo:

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 01:07:01 PM »

I don't think there was any minds games going on at all, the fastest man won on the day and thats all that counts  :D.  Its a shame Kimi had his usual run of bad luck  ::) and Mark Webber looked as if he was going to kick some butt to. Still, nice to see Button finish forth.

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 09:35:35 PM »
It's alright wizard, the rumbling thunder was for neo_1  :good:

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 08:53:58 AM »

Oh I know.

Ian and Neo, perhaps we should rename you two. How about Thor and Zeus?  :crazy: I suppose it depends on who's got the biggest bolt...er of lightning  ::)

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »
neo_1, did I hear that thunderstorms were forecast for Hungary on Sunday, I certainly hope so friend  ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle