collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 526
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Jacque Attack  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Wizzo

Jacque Attack
« on: August 17, 2006, 08:02:53 AM »

Jacques Villeneuve has launched a scathing attack on Michael Schumacher.

In an interview, to be headlined as 'Jacques Attacks' on the cover of F1 Racing magazine next week, the axed BMW Sauber racer branded Schumacher - the seven time World Champion - as bland and a liar.  :o

Villeneuve, said: "I think the day he hangs up his helmet people will just forget him."  :nono:

Referring to Senna, Prost and Mansell, Villeneuve added that 'those people attained a hero status that Michael never has and never will'.

"Michael simply isn't a great champion," Villeneuve continued, "because he's played too many dirty tricks and because he isn't a great human being."

"He lies not only to fans but to his fellow drivers, too. He just stared in our eyes and lied. He thinks he's bigger than the sport, and when he retires, and no one really remembers him, that will become clear."

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Ian

Re: Jacque Attack
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 06:36:44 PM »
Do I detect a little bit of sour grapes from JV. Whats up with all the slagging off (and not just aimed at Schumi)nowadays. Some drivers are starting to act like football prima donnas, you know, he PUSHED me, the nasty man, oh for the 200mph at a corner wheel to wheel and who's got the balls to break last, real f1. Well thats me moan for the day  :tease:
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline kimi01

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:28:22 AM »
its good that JV has the balls to tell it how it is!  MS is a filthy bad sport, and should never be regarded in the same league as SENNA PROST HAKKINEN as a modern day great.  There is no doubting his obvious driving brilliance, but the rest of the package leaves a lot to be desired. Sadly, I will remember MS as the dickhead who turned right into Damons Williams in Adelaide, into JV at Jerez(i think Jerez), and the Monaco debacle this year must be the worst piece of driving in F1, ever, and the cover up was even worse!  MS should be ashamed of his actions and he has no one to blame but himself.  Its sad for him.

Offline Ian

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 07:29:35 PM »
I agree, he's way ABOVE their league, and are you, AND everyone else forgetting Senna and Prost taking each other off to win the championship on alternate years, as for MH, the best shot of him was squatting under a tree crying. If you want quote great drivers are'nt you forgetting our Nigel  :fool: At least Schumi did'nt get docked 2 seconds for dangerous driving, ha ha

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 08:02:00 AM »

Don't you think Michael has been very quiet during this whole debate.  :D

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 03:40:51 PM »
Of course he is, would'nt you be if you were such an angelic driver as Micheal is  :-[  ;)

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 07:27:51 AM »

I admire him for not rising to the debate, but, I wish he would cause then I would have some F1 news! I can't wait for this weekend!  :good:

Wizzo

CrazyHorse

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 10:23:01 AM »
i agree with absolutley everything jaques said...and michael schumacher must know its true cos other wise an action for defamation of character would follow  :good:

Offline Ian

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 06:07:13 PM »
Again, like I said, sour grapes, by the way, who has a drive next year and who does'nt ?  :DntKnw:

Offline kimi01

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 09:22:57 AM »
Unfortunately our friend IAN is one of the 90% of F1 fans who see nothing but Schumacher and Ferrari. When Michael leaves F1 will these people support Felipe?  I think not. There is nothing more hollow than supporting a winner just because he is a winner. Would have been interesting to see the last 10 years unfold had Imola 1994 not happened.  One suspects the sea of red we see at grands prix would be more of a motionless puddle! 

Offline Ian

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 07:24:41 PM »
Oh kimi01 don't shout at me please, I don't support  Schumi just 'cos he drives for Ferrari, I support Schumi for the superb driver that he is, I agree he is an agressive driver, but, you don't hold the top spot by being polite, and yes, Fellipe is an excellent driver. Just tell me of one other f1 champion who has walked away from a winning team and gone to a lesser team and still became f1 champion  :)

Offline Ian

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 08:56:51 PM »
Sorry wizard, yes,  :yahoo: roll on sat/sun, can't wait meself

Offline kimi01

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 12:16:07 AM »
take it easy Ian, I will assume that you were a schumi disciple all the way back to michael first race in a jordan, OK. Jacques wasnt talking sour grapes, he was talking SOUR KRAUT!

Offline Ian

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 06:53:18 PM »
 :) ha ha, nice one kimi01, nope, no aggression intended, this is too good a site for all that. It's all about havin' a laugh but enjoying the racing and repartee, is that how you spell it. Nice line-up for the race ain't it, he he

Offline kimi01

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 10:21:22 AM »
Thats cool, Ian.  Looks like a good race tonight, Michael will most likely drive off into the distance on recent form.  It would be handy for him if Felipe could keep Alonso to third or worse.  Title No 8 and a retirement at years end ??

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle