Everything Else > Cool Stuff

Wealth is a 'Vertu'

(1/2) > >>

Wizzo:
If we were rich… Sorry, make that stinking, filthy, daddy-owns-an-island-and-I’m-tenth-in-line-to-the-throne rich, the only phone brand we’d go anywhere near would be Vertu.

Handmade from exotic metals at prices most of us would reserve for a new car or roof extension, you can’t get a more exclusive mobile.

If you were unlucky enough to miss out on last year’s Motorsport edition of Vertu’s Ascent, limited to 997 pieces worldwide, you can now stop blubbing.

The Racetrack Legends series will consist of six models limited to just 1000 pieces each, with every one commemorating a famous motorsport circuit from around the world.

The first two launched are the Silverstone and Monza versions, with British racing green and red leather trimmings, respectively. There’s also an etched map of the corresponding track on the back and a strip of DuPont rubber with a tyretread design.

As with the standard Ascent model they’re virtually indestructible, made from ultra-tough Liquidmetal and boasting jewelled bearings for every stainless steel key. Nice.

They’re out now, cost £3650 and come with leather cases embossed with a chequered flag pattern and with matching green or red stitching.

Telephony doesn’t get more opulent than this. If you can afford it, why hold back?

Perhaps we should get a group buy discount going, Who wants one?  ::)

vanquish89:
Wizard......Christmas isnt too far away maybe you should buy your moderators one of those very nice phones as means of say.....a reward....just a thought!

Neil.P:
Vanquish, Christmas is too far off. I reckon he should buy it for you for an Easter present! :good:

I personally don't like it. What's that thing Sluggers got? I want one of them! :good:

Neil.P

Slugger:
An XDA IIs, you sure you want one Neil? Need a trailer to carry it around  :crazy:

Neil.P:
 :good:

My mate was trying to show-off the other day with some Mickey Mouse internet phone......... I'd have been impressed if I had'nt have seen yours!

Neil.P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version