F1 News & Discussions > F1 Drivers

Ralf speaks on childish protests

(1/2) > >>

Dare:
The were old enough to make our own choices is what
you hear about seatbelt laws here. They save lives

https://www.planetf1.com/news/ralf-schumacher-childish-protests/

John S:
Funny ain't it Wolff and Hamilton wanted Masi sacked as race director for not following the letter of the rules; and now they complain that his replacements are being over eager to enforce rules - to the letter.  :crazy:

Seb does seem to see his role now as the Rodeo Clown in F1 now. Personally not sure whether to laugh or shake my head.  :DntKnw: This may be his last season.

Jericoke:
I think part of the issue is, like the article states, Hamilton and Vettel ARE 'elder statesmen' in motor racing, and their actions matter.  Why wasn't the FIA working WITH their elder statesmen to make sure the rules make sense, and will be accepted?

Hamilton and Vettel are being treated like dancing monkeys, why would anyone be surprised when they act like it?  The FIA should have involved them, and any of these disagreements could have been figured out behind closed doors.

Dare:

--- Quote from: Jericoke on May 08, 2022, 03:51:31 PM ---I think part of the issue is, like the article states, Hamilton and Vettel ARE 'elder statesmen' in motor racing, and their actions matter.  Why wasn't the FIA working WITH their elder statesmen to make sure the rules make sense, and will be accepted?

Hamilton and Vettel are being treated like dancing monkeys, why would anyone be surprised when they act like it?  The FIA should have involved them, and any of these disagreements could have been figured out behind closed doors.

--- End quote ---

Maybe because the FIA doesn't need the elder drivers permission
to make or enforce rules

cosworth151:
During the pit walk in the pre-race show, I noticed Leclerc slip off a necklace & hand it to another team member before he zipped up his fire suit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version