collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 322
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16143 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12983 Posts
John S John S
11253 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: BMW Z4M is Hot Stuff  (Read 6775 times)

Offline Wizzo

BMW Z4M is Hot Stuff
« on: March 26, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »
Time was when sports cars had massive six-cylinder engines under bonnets that stretched across three time zones, as well as rear-wheel drive and ‘stick shifts’. Kind of like this one, except in this case you don’t need masses of chest hair, a Breitling watch and nerves of steel.

You do, however, need £42,750 – a small price to pay for a car as fun as BMW’s new Z4 M Roadster.

At the top of the Z4 family tree, it has by far the meatiest engine in the form of a fire-breathing straight-six, pumping out 343bhp from 3.2 litres. If you’re an automotive luddite who’s wondering what all that means, try this: 0-60mph in a fraction under five seconds and a top speed that’s electronically limited to 155mph (for your own protection).

It’s not all about the performance, though, with maxed-out styling to make it look a bit fiercer than the lesser models in the range. There’s a slightly redesigned front end and four – yes, four - tailpipes. Three more than strictly necessary but very cool.

And then there’s the roof. Although it’s not the killer feature in the brisk British spring, the electric soft top will really come into its own when the sun comes out and the hemlines are rising. In fact, this is the fastest jalopy in the world with a fully electric roof. Whaddya think about that then, eh?

The Z4 M Roadster is available now via www.bmw.co.uk

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Ian

Re: BMW Z4M is Hot Stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 08:00:05 PM »
 8) Sorry Wizard, I just love my(I wish) DB9 CLAAAASSSSS  :tease:
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 08:12:02 PM »
Ho ho, Ian, you have expensive tastes!

I always feel there is something slightly wrong with someone if they don't like Aston Martins. You should talk to Vanquish89. As the name suggests he worships them and seems to know just about everything about them.  ::)

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 08:28:04 PM »
 :) One of my favourite tv shows was when Clarkson took the new DB9 out. I was dribbling  :yahoo:

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 09:11:23 PM »
As if by magic, your wish is my command :wizard:

See the members video section I have just put the Richard Hammond test of the DB9 Volante on there for you Ian. If you can be more specific about the clarkson vid I will try and find it for you.

:D

Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 10:23:44 PM »
 :D Many thanks Wizard, the one I love was the race between Jeremy in the DB9 and the others went by train to either Monaco or Monte Carlo and the DB9 WON   :yahoo:

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 12:02:07 AM »
:wizard: BubBubBalooooooooo

All done for you, its a big file but worth the wait.

:D

Wizzo

Offline vanquish89

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 05:10:21 PM »
Well at least we havent got a Ferrari man on here, but we'll have to eliminate the Renault lovers
*cough* slugger *cough*  :P
vanquish89.... :D

Offline Ian

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 01:49:57 PM »
 thank you wizard, alas for some reason my computer won't open it, or probably it's me but I'll keep trying  :-[

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 05:32:11 PM »

Ian, you need to download this player in order to watch the video, it's the only format I could find it in.

http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

Wizzo

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle