Some say they would rather be bitten by a king cobra, than play this game. Others say they would rather stare at the sun for a month! All I know is its time for the GPWizard Advent Competition 2014.The Competition
(Please read carefully)
Every day for the first 24 days in December a Question or Letter will be placed on the GPWizard Advent Calendar (navigation at the top of the page). Answers to the questions also represent a letter. i.e If the answer to a question = Jenson Button then the letter for the day will be either 'J' or 'B'. This will be clearly indicated on the day.The aim is to collect 24 individual letters and rearrange them into a Christmas sentence.
Once you have the complete sentence you will need to PM me with your answer. It is in your interest not to post your answer on the site as members who have not been following the competition will all know your answer.I will only accept answers received on 24th December.
If you miss a question or letter, then don't panic or give up. You can still try and complete the sentence, it will just be a little harder for you. There may even be a bonus letter days, (if you're lucky), where you can ask for a letter that you have missed. Any questions or comments? Please post them below for all to see.
If you can't see the advent button then you’re not a member – so join up and test your nerves!The Prize
Carrera Go!!! Formula Duel Racing Set
Recreate an F1 racing duel between Red Bull and McLaren with this exciting racing set. It’s a 1:43 scale, 3.6m length set that’ll get your car weaving in and out, negotiating tight corners and going full throttle through the straight section.
Contains: Red Bull RB7 ‘Sebastian Vettel, No. 1’ and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Race Bar 2011 ‘No. 3’; Track: 5x straights, 6x curves, 1x lap counter, 3x connectors, supports, guardrails and guardrail supports; transformer, 2x speed controller, instructions.The Rules
1. One Question or letter will be placed on the advent calendar per day.
2. Answers to each Question will represent a letter i.e if the answer is Jenson Button then the letter for the day will be either 'J' or 'B' as indicated on the day.
3. The completed Christmas sentence must be sent via PM to me on 24th December - all submissions before or after this date will be dismissed.
5. You may guess the sentence as many times as you like.
6. If more than one correct entry is received then the winner will be chosen at random. I cannot accept the first correct answer given as this would be unfair due to the different time zones.
Good luck everyone...I'll see you on the other side!
This competition is intended for the use of the members of GPWizard and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. No people were harmed in the making of this competition, although Mrs Wiz is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. This competition is not my responsibility and solely represents the official view of the voices in my head.