collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 592
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: My First Experience Of Beach Holiday at CYprus  (Read 714 times)

ptrjakson

My First Experience Of Beach Holiday at CYprus
« on: June 08, 2010, 10:35:13 PM »
Hello guys here in this post i am sharing my North Cyprus Beach Holidays trip Report hope you enjoy .

We are an enthusiastic couple who travel to Northern Cyprus on a regular basis for every occasion.This time i have planned for  Beach Holidays  since we love spending time in sun and having lot of activity .Things have changed a lot while being on holiday in this tourist friendly place, then and now.We took a Flights to Ercan  After reaching there the kind of hospitality services that are provided to tourists has increased a lot. I have enjoyed every moment with my husband as if we are on a honeymoon. When we first landed in Northern Cyprus, we were sceptical about the kind of services being provided to foreign tourists because its not really a well known spot.

This time we booked for a posh room at bellapais Hotel. Our hotel was accessible thanks to the shuttle service to the town centre and the shuttle to their own private beach. People, especially couples, will really like this hotel as the beach is great and adult friendly. There are also many more beaches that provide the much needed relaxation. There are also some basic water sport facilities like canoes and water bikes if you want to burn sum calories. We spent most of our time on the sandy beaches and under the shining sun.The Beaches in Bellapais is ideal places for Beach holidays

If you are going to Northern Cyprus with all your family, then you have to be consider the kind of services that are offered to you. Getting car rental cyprus is a hectic task as the public transport is unreliable and there is a maximum chance that you may never find prompt services as per your requirements. It took us just over a couple of minutes in fixing our schedule and formalising our travelling dates, and the car was literally brand new.

This Christmas will be memorable as we will be in Northern Cyprus to celebrate the grand occasion of christmas holidays cyprus. People will be increasingly be booking hotels and holidays there through Direct Traveller. Hence, it is better to book in advance so as to avoid last minute rushes. We have got all the privacy we have needed as we have requested a specific room.On a regular basis. Christmas holidays in Cyprus are never the same. In order to experience, one has to visit and experience all such feelings personally. We as a couple have been bestowed with all wonderful memories while we have been on holiday there.

Most hotels in Cyprus are mentioned on Direct Traveller's website. You can book any of the hotels on the website. Either singles holidays or group holidays, every hotel has been customised as per the requirements of the customers. Travel as and when you like. Hotels in Northern Cyprus are affordable and provide maximum facilities for comfort for the travellers. Before choosing a particular hotel, it is advisable for tourists to plan their accommodation in advance. Don’t just go to Cyprus; book early in the UK to confirm you stay in a nice hotel.

Late holidays in Northern Cyprus will prove to be effective only when there are no alternative choices left. This is because the hotels tend to get booked up fairly early. I mean this year our favourite hotel was not available but, when we contacted Direct Traveller they offered us an alternative which was comparable to that. They also had reps at the hotels all the time, giving us the best service from the UK and in North Cyprus.Northern Cyprus is also Preferred as the best location for Luxury holidays

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle