collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 528
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11276 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Custom Games Machine  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Wizzo

Custom Games Machine
« on: February 04, 2007, 12:15:09 PM »

In my everlasting quest to get you guys single again, here is my latest suggestion for new furniture that is sure to impress her. You can now turn your living room into a retro games haven with the ultimate custom arcade cabinet.

It's not just a games machine though, oh no, it's a PC and media center too, and more importantly you will be the envy of all your mates! Why? This isn't your usual game cabinet, it's custom made to your specifications, using only the finest components.

Built around 27" and 33"” Wells-Gardner arcade monitors, you'll never see a TV inside an Excalibur cabinet, let alone a bog-standard PC screen. The guts of the machine house a modern PC, so you can play off the shelf titles, but it'll also play classic Donkey Kong and Street Fighter, or EAS Tiger Woods.

Cabinets come standard with the Inferno Game Engine, a five speaker sound system with subwoofer, working coin-op system (for when your mates want a go), and a custom game menu and almost 200 classic arcade games.

The cabinet's controls can be customised before you slap down the cash, adding joysticks, track balls, steering wheels, light guns, or anything else you can think of. What's more, a custom marquee at the top of the machine means you'll finally get your name in lights, and you can use it as a normal PC whenever you've had enough of topping your arcade high scores. Each cabinet is priced individually, depending on the options you choose. For a free quote, head to www.dreamauthentics.com.

She'll love it!  :nono:

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline romephius

Re: Custom Games Machine
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 01:25:44 PM »
Great idea for gettin the guys single again, my problem is I gotta get a missus first just so I can buy this to become single again........now how is that for a crazy plan....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle