Everything Else > Entertainment, Games & Computers

Sky F1 channel

<< < (2/3) > >>

Andy B:
Sky TV here have dropped F1 and Spark a broadband supplier have taken it up but with less than a week to go there is very little information except they have already said they will show Quali and the race on a TV channel they own but no practice and no idea who the commentary is to be by.
Its a complete shambles!

Ian:
I certainly did Julie, loved it. Cal and Lonny, as a long time customer I can get the sports package for £31 but I ain't paying that much just for the one channel I'd watch.

Calman:

--- Quote from: Ian on March 11, 2019, 09:11:08 AM ---I certainly did Julie, loved it. Cal and Lonny, as a long time customer I can get the sports package for £31 but I ain't paying that much just for the one channel I'd watch.

--- End quote ---

True, that would be excessive for the purpose of primarily following F1.   I tell you what, why don't you carry out an audio recording of all the other sport that £31 provides and we will chip in £1.75 for your efforts! 

We would ask that you also include "voice-overs" for poorly recorded audio, such as the "swish" of a golf club or "clink" of a Snooker cue hitting the cue ball, as it were!!  :DD

Best Regards,
Cal :)

Ian:
Save me someone please, golf, heaven forbid, that's as bad as tennis just realised something too, so busy watching the 6 Nations rugby on Sunday I forgot to ask my wife to record MotoGP.  :-[

cosworth151:

--- Quote from: lkjohnson1950 on March 10, 2019, 10:32:28 PM ---I would do the Sky package if it was offered here in the States.

--- End quote ---

The main problem would be that it's so hard to find a £10 note here on this side of the pond.

The best we had over here was the old pre-Fox Speedvision. NBC was a close second. This sky feed we get through ESPN sucks. I think the on-air crew must get hit with a fine every time they use the word Haas. They certainly seem to avoid mentioning it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version