Fun Stuff > F1 Grid Game

Do we treat Hulk as if he's Perez in GG?

<< < (3/3)

Dare:
A County outside Louisville where I live had the first person
test positive for the virus. Of all things a Sheriff caught it
vacationing in Florida came back and gave it to a few other Sheriff's
who in turn had their hair cut and now the Barber Shop and Sheriff's
Office are closed

Jericoke:

--- Quote from: cosworth151 on August 04, 2020, 02:46:13 PM ---Here in the States we've had 2 Major League Baseball (MLB) team have to temporarily suspend operations due to a high percentage of the team testing positive. The two teams were the Miami Marlins & the St. Louis Cardinals.

I personally suspect the claims that the Marlins caught the virus playing ball. I've never seen those guys catch anything during a ball game.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Canada agreed that the MLB 'solution' of traveling all over the USA to play baseball in a pandemic was a bad idea.  We kicked out the the Blue Jays, and now they play in.... Buffalo.

I think the NBA, Major League Soccer and NHL were smart to create 'bubbles' and play all their games in a single place (NHL in two places, but no travel)

Philbe:
Lets see what the spread is after the Sturgis bike rally. Folks from all over the country possibly taking the virus home with them. About a month from now I'm thinking we'll see the results.

Dare:

--- Quote from: Philbe on August 08, 2020, 12:47:46 AM ---Lets see what the spread is after the Sturgis bike rally. Folks from all over the country possibly taking the virus home with them. About a month from now I'm thinking we'll see the results.

--- End quote ---

That's insane. It's gonna take a miracle now to just
disappear

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version