Fun Stuff > F1 Grid Game

Do we treat Hulk as if he's Perez in GG?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dare:

--- Quote from: cosworth151 on August 02, 2020, 01:13:06 PM ---He surprised all of us. Well done, Dare!  :good:

--- End quote ---

Hopefully Hulk's car will start next week

cosworth151:
In the Chat Room at the start of the race, we speculated that Perez still had the car's remote start keyfob.  :crazy:

Dare:

--- Quote from: cosworth151 on August 03, 2020, 01:32:23 PM ---In the Chat Room at the start of the race, we speculated that Perez still had the car's remote start keyfob.  :crazy:

--- End quote ---

It could throw a wrench in the Drivers Championship if
the top drivers catch the virus

Jericoke:
It took 2 people catching it in March to shut the whole thing down.  Obviously it's different now, with a better understanding of how to deal with the problem, and how to isolate people better.  That said, I wonder what it would take to shut things down again.  If both drivers from a single team get it, would that be enough to shut it down?  4 drivers is 20% of the grid, which is an absurdly high infection rate.

cosworth151:
Here in the States we've had 2 Major League Baseball (MLB) team have to temporarily suspend operations due to a high percentage of the team testing positive. The two teams were the Miami Marlins & the St. Louis Cardinals.

I personally suspect the claims that the Marlins caught the virus playing ball. I've never seen those guys catch anything during a ball game.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version