collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 559
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11276 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Max deliberately impedes Hamilton with no penalty  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Monty

Max deliberately impedes Hamilton with no penalty
« on: July 01, 2023, 04:01:00 PM »
Hamilton was unfortunately slightly in the way of Verstappen at the end of a fast (but not fast enough to make a difference) lap but then Verstappen deliberately blocked Hamilton as he tried to start a fast lap. No investigation from the stewards.
Clearly, Verstappen is above the law!!

Offline Andy B

Re: Max deliberately impedes Hamilton with no penalty
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 10:22:37 PM »
I have just read the article on it with Merc confirming a communication error whereas RB make no excuses and goes to highlight the attitude of MV and it seems the stewards have not improved either.

LH stated after that "The Sprint does not matter" so how do you feel about it?
As for me I sort of excepted it when it was part of the GP in setting the grid for the race but it's now a separate entirety so effectively who does care? When theres a dominant car as the RB is it is just extra points for them and all the others are at risk of damage for the GP.
I have not watched it in fact I have not watched any F1 this weekend I may watch P1 and Teds Notebook later in the week.
Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

Offline Willy

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2023, 03:10:29 PM »
Max continues to show his poor sportsmanship on track and off with comments and driving actions. As Red Bull is holding most of the cards this season, the Stewards will not penalize any RB car unless it is a major and blatant infraction. Even then they will pause before doing so.

Offline Alianora La Canta

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2023, 11:20:39 AM »
This is what happens when you demonstrate that one team is to be given special favours whenever possible. That is why Ben Sulayman said "It's Red Bull's time" - because even he can't hide the continued gifting at this point.
Percussus resurgio
@lacanta (Twitter)
http://alianoralacanta.tumblr.com (Blog/Tumblr)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle