collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 580
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11276 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Beer Pager  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Wizzo

Beer Pager
« on: April 04, 2007, 09:25:50 PM »
Ever been at a party and couldn’t find your beer? Do you sometimes feel like that darn can is trying to elude you? I sure did! Alas, there is an end to this! The Beer Pager! Drop your can or bottle in it, clip the remote to your belt and enjoy the party. If you’re unable to find your drink, just press the red button, and a friendly belch will help you pinpoint its location.

This gadget can act both as a beer coaster and cup holder (though it looks quite bulky as a holder). Promising ‘Remote activation up to 60 feet’, the Beer pager will belch (literally) and flash some colorful LED’s when you press the red key on the remote. The cup holder also promises to ‘Keep you beverage chilled’.

Hopefully different beer pagers use different radio codes or imagine this: big party, at least 3-4 of these scattered around a room holding the same brand of beer, and all going [burp] and flashing when someone tries to locate ONE beer. Nasty, huh?

Anyway, it’s a fun gadget that makes you look cool at a party… in an extremely geeky way, that is. Cheers!

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Ian

Re: Beer Pager
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »
My beer never lasts long enough to get lost Wizard, have to have a word with you, you know, pointers, tips, just to jog your memory.  :DD
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 09:44:52 PM »

The sad thing is I don't do beer anymore, dare I tell you lot I don't really do fizzy anymore.

I'm more of a wine man now.

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline Ian

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »
I like to have a whine too Wizard, no , seriously, I don't drink beer indoors either, it's red wine or scotch, in the garden in the summer, yup, I love a beer or at a barbie, but generally if I want a beer I go up the pub.

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 03:22:57 AM »
I don't think it could could be used for F1 - It's too small for a Foster's can!

When not watching a race, I'm more of a rum man myself, hence the car number!
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline Dare

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 03:25:22 AM »
I gave up drinking 10 yrs ago,probably won't
live any longer,but it sure will seem like it :D
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 03:34:10 AM »
I don't drink anymore......
I don't drink any less, either!

That joke is one of the few things in the world older than I am.
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

davewilson

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 08:08:35 AM »
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
-- Winston Churchill

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 11:20:17 AM »
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                           -Ben Franklin
― Bob Dylan

davewilson

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »
cosworth,some great drinking quotes can be found here.
http://www.drunkbastard.net/defense.htm

The Stig

Offline romephius

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 01:45:55 PM »
I don't drink anything any more.......now I am older, I am picky when it comes to what I drink, rum, burboun, whiskey, vodka and red wine.......see, I am very picky

Rom

Offline Ian

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 06:24:04 PM »
As it was created by the holy profession I think it is only proper to keep up the faith.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle