collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 573
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11276 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Hamilton earns respect of Ferrari boss  (Read 598 times)

The Stig

Hamilton earns respect of Ferrari boss
« on: May 26, 2007, 05:40:07 AM »
Lewis Hamilton has earned the respect of the man trying to stop him winning the Formula One world title.

Hamilton is a major threat to Ferrari's Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen becoming champions, and for many that is a major surprise.

The consensus was that Hamilton's McLaren team-mate Fernando Alonso would be the thorn in the side of the Ferrari duo, but ahead of tomorrow's Monaco Grand Prix, all three trail the young pretender.

The 22-year-old heads Alonso by two points, Massa by three and is eight clear of Raikkonen, and that has made Ferrari boss Jean Todt sit up and take notice.

"He had a good school last year," commented Todt on Hamilton's GP2 success, and the fact he has been groomed by McLaren over the last decade.

"He's a very skilled, talented driver, who has been fortunate enough to drive one of the best cars this year.

"But we know that in racing you need to have the car, you need to have the team and you need to have the drivers. If you miss one of those components it cannot work.

"He has a good car, he has a good team and he's a great driver, so I would say that I'm not really surprised.

"But I'm full of respect for this young guy."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle