collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 582
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16159 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Cosworth's USGP Pictures  (Read 668 times)

Online cosworth151

Cosworth's USGP Pictures
« on: June 25, 2007, 05:01:26 PM »
I wanted to put up a few notes on some of the pictures I posted from the USGP.

#3 & #4: A number of us were waiting outside of the Infield Medical Center about 3:00 Thursday to get the word on whether Robert Kubica would be cleared to race. WE could read the answer on their faces as soon as they came out. There were a large number of Polish Kubica fans at the race. Friday morning, Kubica heard that a bunch of them were outside of the paddock gate. He came out and signed all of the autographs and posed for all the pictures they wanted. Good guy.

#9 At first, Sebastian Vettel could walk around the track without being noticed. He looked like just another teen-aged F1 fan. Note that in this picture, nobody is around him. That all quickly changed. By Saturday morning, it took him almost 15 minutes to make it the 5 to 10 yards from the car park to the paddock gate. He took the time to talk with all the waiting fans. He’s a really nice kid.

#11 IndyCar’s arch rival series, Champ Car, rented a space right across Georgetown Road from the track and set up a large display. Cut-away car, pictures with the Champ Car Girls, videos, hand-outs, the whole works. I’m sure that Tony George was just thrilled. As much as dislike turbos, this was my favorite engine of the week-end! :D

#13 The white Ford van in the picture shall remain anonymous. ;)

#17 Charlie Whiting, FIA Chief Technical Delegate. Any question of what is legal or safe on the cars, from flex wings to flex floors to hidden fuel tanks; Charlie has the last word.

Hope you like them.

Cos

“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle