collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 591
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Alonso 3-1 Odds  (Read 765 times)

Offline Wizzo

Alonso 3-1 Odds
« on: October 09, 2007, 04:55:45 PM »

Fernando Alonso has stirred things up by venting his anger on McLaren boss Ron Dennis.

The Spaniard claims that the British team are never favourable towards him and always take the side of team mate Lewis Hamilton. Bodog quote Fernando Alonso at 3 to 1 odds to win the World Drivers Championship. Alonso, who has won back-to-back world championship titles, feels the team continually give better treatment to his team-mate Hamilton. The British youngster, in his rookie season, currently tops the Formula One world championship going into the final race in Brazil at Interlagos.

Fernando Alonso is behind Hamilton by just four points going into the Brazil race. The Spaniard told British reporters this week: "We are going to try to make the impossible possible. But I know the team are never going to be favourable towards me."

The reigning world champ stirred up his ongoing row with Dennis and blames him for the team's well publicised problems this year. ˆ most notably the spying scandal with Ferrari. Alonso says that Dennis has often struggled to get on with drivers at McLaren in the past.

Alonso: "Ron Dennis is behind many of the scandals McLaren have been involved in off the track this year. Each one has his own philosophy, he has his, and we all understand it. I have spoken a lot with David Coulthard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Kimi Raikkonen. They have all left the team and found a lot of happiness. There must be a reason."

Meanwhile, Dennis insists it will be a fair battle between his drivers in South America.

"WeŽll do everything in order that our drivers have the right opportunity to win the world championship. Both of them need to do different things and the team will be supportive of that."

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline romephius

Re: Alonso 3-1 Odds
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »
Sounds to me that Alonso is just setting up his excuse for not winning........ instead of just admitting that he simply didn't cut the mustard this year....

As always this is just my opinion and I could be wrong

Rom

Offline Ian

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 08:58:05 PM »
But in the papers over here today Alonso is reported as saying he is convinced Mclaren will treat both of them equally, same info, same car, same everything, think he might be trying to rebuild bridges
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Steven Roy

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 09:04:21 PM »
Ron Dennis criticised during the Chinese GP meeting because he would say that McLaren treated both drivers equally.  After the race when his world championship hopes improved he came out with this statement.  No doubt after the Brazilian race regardless of the result he will be whingeing again.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle