collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 157
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16139 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12978 Posts
John S John S
11249 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Poll

What do you like about GPWizard??

Forum
29 (18.7%)
Pictures
19 (12.3%)
Chat Room
15 (9.7%)
Competitions
11 (7.1%)
Games
8 (5.2%)
Humour
23 (14.8%)
Friendly members
29 (18.7%)
News
19 (12.3%)
Other (please post below)
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: What you doing 'ere?  (Read 17101 times)

Offline Wizzo

What you doing 'ere?
« on: October 11, 2007, 11:16:31 AM »

OK guys it's time for another one of my horrible surveys.

You all have 8 votes to let me know what you like (and dislike) about GPWizard. You can spread your votes in any way you like and hopefully at the end I will have a good understanding as to why you lot keep hanging around.  ;)

As always I am open to ANY suggestions on how you think the site could be improved so just post them below. Also, if you have seen something you like on other forums and you think it would be good here then let me know.

Thanks for your help guys, I'm always trying to make your stay here a pleasant one.

Wiz

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline romephius

Re: What you doing 'ere?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 01:13:20 PM »
Keep your seatbelt firmly fastened throughout your visit in case of unforseen turbulance and you may unlock your tray table to aid in your work here........

Sorry I couldn't help that one Wiz....

So what happens if you like EVERYTHING here.......????

The only possible addition I would like to see is perhaps someway of knowing that people are in the chat room without having to load it.....

Rom

Keep up the amazing work on this OUTSTANDING website mate....  :good:

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »

Cheers for the kind remarks Rom (I've told you before I have no influence over Lord Dare  ::))

Your wish is my command, if you look to your left you will see who is in the chat room and this is automatically refreshed when you change pages.
"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Wizzo

Offline romephius

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »
 :yahoo: Works perfectly.... as I expected..... thank you very much for that mate

Rom  :good: :yahoo:

Offline cosworth151

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 05:02:52 PM »
Your wish is my command, if you look to your left you will see who is in the chat room and this is automatically refreshed when you change pages.

Well done, Wiz!

It's a great site. Needless to say, I really like the pix!

The only fault I can find is that Rom does far too well in the Grid Game!  :crazy: I think he has secret Ferrari info!

Thanks again for giving us all a place to hang out.

Cos
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline SennaMan

• Triple World Champion
  • Date Registered: Sep 2007
  • 1300 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To SennaMan
  • McLAREN MP4-12C Applied Genius
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »

How do I post a poll?

Thanks Mate
"In a Democracy, civil dissent and even disobedience is a responsibility and a duty. Indeed, the extent dissent is tolerated is in itself a test of a Democracy."

Bruce Elton Foulds - 2010.

Offline Ian

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 07:49:11 PM »
Great addition Wiz and a great suggestion from Rom, and, as Cos said, a few tips on how to catch that flamin' Aussie, hehehe. Apart from that I don't think it can be bettered.   :good:  :yahoo:
An aircraft landing is just a controlled crash.

Offline Steven Roy

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »
I haven't voted for the simple reason that I would have to vote for everything.  I think if I had to prioritise one of the options it has to be the membership because without the right people none of the rest of it matters.

Keep up the good work.

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 08:48:43 PM »

Thanks for all your comments so far.  :good:

SennaMan: To post a pole simply goto the board where you want the pole and instead of choosing 'New Topic' choose 'Post New Pole' you are then given the various options you need to add whatever pole you like. Any problems then PM me.

Steven: Vote away my friend, it doesn't matter if you vote for everything, at least I will know what everyone likes.

On that note I should point out that ALL poles (yes,even mine) are totally anonymous.

Wizzo

david1275

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »
Best F1 web site on the planet apart from all the damm surveys >:D

Keep up the good work Wiz!!

Offline Wizzo

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 09:29:33 PM »
Cheers Dave, its all down to people like you that make GPWizard what it is.

Keep it up everybody!  :good:

Wizzo

Offline Andy B

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 02:31:16 AM »
I have voted but there is nothing I dislike its all good just some bits I like more than others.  :good:
Once you have retired every day is a Saturday!

Offline Steve A.

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 07:58:33 PM »
Added my vote,  resurrecting another thread ;)

Offline Calman

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2018, 10:02:53 PM »
Threw my options against the poll, without surprise, my 3 options are the most popular choices by others ... which is nice (said in The Fast Show voice).

All the best,
Cal :)
Anyone Have A Decent Pen?

Offline Robem64

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2018, 10:15:35 AM »
As I've said elsewhere this site is spot on as it is....nice easy structure and easy to follow and find what you're after.
Great to see that the poll recognises the friendly members on here and I think that's its outstanding feature - a very knowledgeable bunch, great opionions and always lively and healthy debate. And the humour you lot show is right up my street. There are some very quick witted sorts on here and it always makes it my go to site when I'm on the PC.

Keep up the great work guys - and for those who can then follow me also in making a small donation to recognise the enjoyment you get from a site you love.

Rob :good: :good: :good:
"I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optimist with experience"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle