collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 610
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16158 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
12990 Posts
John S John S
11275 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: 2007 F1 Quotes  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Wizzo

2007 F1 Quotes
« on: October 22, 2007, 05:03:28 PM »

"I was sure Hamilton was retiring, he seemed to have no power any longer, but by the time I looked back, I was already in Mark's rear end." :Sebastian Vettel on Hamilton's erratic driving behind the safety car at the Chinese Grand Prix.

"We never had problems with each other, we are fighting on track but outside the track we have had a very good relationship from day one.": Alonso does his best Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton impression when explaining his relationship with Lewis Hamilton.

"I jokingly asked (Mercedes Motorsport boss) Norbert Haug if he was going to chip in half, but we haven't come to a conclusion on that negotiation yet.": A bit of gallows humour from Ron Dennis after McLaren's hefty £49.2m fine for 'Ferrari-gate'.

"I don't remember Mansell's incident - I was only one!": Lewis Hamilton after journalists likened his puncture in Istanbul to Nigel Mansell's blow-out in 1986, which cost him the world title.

"He's a good driver in and out of the car." :Ron Dennis on Hamilton.

"It was music to the ears and the eyes! To be on the grid just minutes before the race starts, to see those polished cars and the guys get ready - and then hear the noise as they start their engines...": Posh Spice delivers her expert verdict after visiting the British Grand Prix.

"I felt the rear end go down, selected first gear and thought I saw the lolly move.": Lewis Hamilton on jumping the gun during a pit stop at Silverstone.

"The fame side is not something I particularly enjoy, but it was cool to meet Sir Jackie Stewart and it was wicked to meet Beyonce.": Young Lewis gets star-struck.

"I'm blinged out. I got bling on my helmet, how cool is that?" :Lewis Hamilton on the diamond-studded helmet he wore for the Monaco Grand Prix.

"And it's Go, Go, Go!": Guess who's back? The one and only Murray Walker returns to do the commentary for 5live Sport at the Nurburgring.

"I like the track, I like the place, the country, the city and especially the track." :Ferrari driver Felipe Massa is a fan of the track at Istanbul, in case you hadn't guessed.

"Go ******* swivel!": What mild-mannered Lewis Hamilton allegedly said to McClaren boss Ron Dennis in a heated radio exchange about disobeying team orders at the Hungarian Grand Prix.

"Fernando Alonso, as world champion, must feel entitled to have a man underneath him, as it were..." :David Croft , 5live commentary on Spa's practice.

"Don't make me laugh!" :Honda driver Rubens Barrichello to his mechanic who had (accurately) claimed team-mate Jenson Button was two seconds per lap faster than him.

"We recently bought a PS3 and we got the new F1 game, although it is last year's drivers. I am looking forward to the new one coming out so I can be me!" : What really gives Lewis Hamilton a buzz.

"He could be the new Tiger Woods of motor racing." : Emerson Fittipaldi on Hamilton.

"The guy looked like he was driving it 'cos he'd nicked it." : Martin Brundell's analogy of Kimi Raikkonen's pole-winning lap at the Belgian Grand Prix.

"He is on for a podium finish or maybe even better." : ITV's James Allen talking about Lewis Hamilton's race chances at one Grand Prix.

"Sweet!" : Hamilton's response to becoming the first driver in Formula One history to start his career with three successive podium finishes.

"The year I get here he bales out - I don't know if I had something to do with that!" : Hamilton would have loved to race against Michael Schumacher.

This is the only track where the car needs such extreme downforce. The only other one is Canada...and America." : David Coulthard before the Italian Grand Prix.

"This is the best feeling I have ever had. You cannot compare it to sex. But you know? I would say it is better than sex. It is!" : Lewis Hamilton on securing his first pole position at the Canadian Grand Prix.

"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."

GPWizard F1 Forum https://www.gpwizard.co.uk
:wizard:
Wizzo

Offline cosworth151

Re: 2007 F1 Quotes
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »
"I win!!!!" - Rom
“You can search the world over for the finer things, but you won't find a match for the American road and the creatures that live on it.”
― Bob Dylan

Offline romephius

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 01:07:23 PM »
"I win!!!!" - Rom

Actually Cos, it was more like " :swoon: I win?????"

:DD :DD

Nice and funny with that one Cos

Rom

Offline Dare

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
my favorite

Don't make me laugh!" :Honda driver Rubens Barrichello to his mechanic who had (accurately) claimed team-mate Jenson Button was two seconds per lap faster than him.

shows how the nice kid evolved

"Go ******* swivel!": What mild-mannered Lewis Hamilton allegedly said to McClaren boss Ron Dennis in a heated radio exchange about disobeying team orders at the Hungarian Grand Prix.
Mark Twain once opined, "it's easier to con someone than to convince them they've been conned."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle