collapse

* Welcome

Welcome to GPWizard F1 Forum!

GPWizard is the friendliest F1 forum you'll find anywhere. You have a host of new like-minded friends waiting to welcome you.

So what are you waiting for? Becoming a member is easy and free! Take a couple seconds out of your day and register now. We guarantee, you wont be sorry you did.

Click Here to become a full Member for Free

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Newsletter

GPWizard F1 Forum Newsletter Email address:
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

* Grid Game Deadlines

Qualifying

Race

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Wizzo: :good:
    March 05, 2024, 11:44:46 PM
  • Dare: my chat button is onthe bottom rightWiz
    March 03, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
  • Wizzo: Yes you should see the chat room button at the bottom left of your screen
    March 02, 2024, 11:39:55 PM
  • Open Wheel: Is there a Chat room button or something to access “Race day conversation”
    March 02, 2024, 02:46:02 PM
  • Wizzo: The 2024 Grid Game is here!  :yahoo:
    January 30, 2024, 01:42:23 PM
  • Wizzo: Hey everybody - the shout box is back!  :D
    August 21, 2023, 12:18:19 PM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 128
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Top Posters

cosworth151 cosworth151
16182 Posts
Scott Scott
14057 Posts
Dare Dare
13027 Posts
John S John S
11301 Posts
Ian Ian
9729 Posts

Author Topic: Schu to drive Zidane around Magny-Cours  (Read 638 times)

davewilson

Schu to drive Zidane around Magny-Cours
« on: May 25, 2007, 05:15:22 PM »
 Schu to drive Zidane around Magny-Cours

Michael Schumacher will drive French footballing legend Zinedine Zidane around a lap of the Magny-Cours circuit when the two attend the French Grand Prix next month.

Former Real Madrid and France ace Zidane has been announced as the guest of honour at his country’s home grand prix and will make his appearance on Saturday June 30.

Spectators will have a chance to see the two now-retired sporting icons together following qualifying, when Schumacher, a keen football player himself, will drive Zidane around the circuit in a Ferrari FXX road car.

Both Schumacher and Zidane are attending the event to support the Institute for Cerebral and Medullar Disorders (ICM).

“I’m very honoured to go to the Magny-Cours circuit on which the French Grand Prix will take place,” said Zidane.

“The hotly-contested 2007 F1 World Championship is very interesting for lovers of motor sport like myself.

“But I’ll be there above all to support the ICM, the association whose aim is provide the necessary means to combat certain serious neurological diseases.

“The grand prix organisers, heads of industry, professors, cinema directors, former ministers and sportsFormmen support this association.

“I’m going to get into a Ferrari FXX alongside Michael Schumacher on this occasion, and I couldn’t hope for a better track baptism for such a great cause. I hope with all my heart that the ICM will help research progress with the help of everybody.”

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal
Menu Editor Pro 1.0 | Copyright 2013, Matthew Kerle